Addictive Touch Massage Therapy
800 C M Fagan Drive (Suite C)
Hammond, La 70403
You are booking with Alon (Male LMT)
Please read the following before you book your appointment...
By its very nature, massage and bodywork requires skin-to-skin contact and you should be familiar with the fact that Safety and infection control has always been a top priority for my practice.
We practice guidelines recommended by the Federation of State Massage Therapy Boards (FSMTB), along with infection control recommendations made by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
Here are a few things you need to know about Massage Therapy:
If you’re a guy, having a male massage therapist does NOT make you gay and if your are a female, having a male therapist is not cheating. Please keep in mind that massage therapy is not at all a sexual thing. It’s about relaxation, not seduction so get your mind right...
1. Take a shower beforehand. Please make sure you take steps to ensure that you arrive fresh & clean. Proper Hygiene is a must.
2. Arrive 10-15 early. You will have to talk with the therapist for just a couple minutes to prepare for your session. Showing up right as your appointment starts means you’re actually shorting yourself on massage time.
3. Turn off your phone. Nobody wants their phone to be dinging during what’s supposed to be a relaxing time. It probably needs a break anyway after being on for a few months straight.
4. Undress to your level of comfort. Most therapist prefer their clients to completely undress so they don't have to tug on undergarments, but your comfort level is most important. The therapist will leave the room, allow you time undress to your level of comfort and get on the table and place a sheet over yourself. You’ll either undress to your underwear or nude. It’s really whatever you’re comfortable with. You’re not a prude if you keep your underwear on, and you’re not a perv if you remove it. But it is easier for the therapist to work without a cloth barrier to truncate their movements (especially true if you’re wearing big, baggy boxer shorts), so you really should remove your undies if possible. If you decide to go nude, your goods are never actually exposed.
Remember that you’re dealing with a professional who sees human flesh day in and day out, and won’t find small glimpses of your buttocks weird, sexual, or at all interesting.
5. Communicate. Something uncomfortable? Let the massage therapist know. Be sure to communicate whether you like what they’re doing or not. In this type of setting, it’s not personal at all . YOU ALSO HAVE THE RIGHT TO END THE SESSION AT ANYTIME IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE.
You should also communicate at the beginning if you don’t want a certain part of your body massaged let me know before we start.
Feedback is okay as just mentioned, and some small talk is acceptable as well, but you certainly shouldn’t feel the need to chat. You can if you want, but it’s also totally fine to lay there relaxing in silence, close your eyes, and just enjoy the experience. In fact, falling asleep is common, and your therapist won’t be offended at all.
6. What about bodily functions? It’s not uncommon to pass gas during a massage. You’re super relaxed after all, and sometimes it just happens, but please no gas bomb.
While not common, some men do get an erection during a massage, your therapist will just ignore it or ask if you need a moment to compose yourself. Some women may feel sensationally stimulated. If you don't say anything, your therapist will never know it. These are natural body functions and there's nothing to be embarrassed about (even though you probably will be).
7. DON'T ASK ABOUT SEXUAL FAVORS!!!(or even joke about them). You’ll offend your therapist and most likely your session will end and you’ll be kicked out.
8. LEAVE A TIP. It’s pretty much expected to tip 15-20% or more these days. You can give your therapist cash directly or you typically have the option to add it on to your credit card bill. If you’re using a gift certificate, bring some cash to use for your tip, unless it’s indicated that the tip has been covered as well.
*** Please note: Most massage tables are designed to support 300lbs - 400lbs. If you have any concerns, please communicate with your therapist to see if they can accommodate you.
Ok, Let get your massage appointment booked!!!
If you would like to book our Addictive Hair Collection, Makeup, or Nail service click here: www.addictivetouch.net
You will receive a text message reminder before your appointment